British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Guest gadget

four pence coin

Guest gadget

has ne body eva seen or heard abt a 1842 four pence coin b4???????

Yes.

And has anybody heard about writing in proper English and not like you're writing a bloody text message. Not that there's even much of an excuse for it in the average text message!

Come on, it makes you sound like a chav child.

Do it properly, and someone might come along to help you, that gives a %$*!

I get so angry with Chav speak....and Ocean Finance Culture......I think this describes the plebs nicely.

Bring back Grammer and secondary schools with (RESPECT thrown in)

The bleedin 1842 4d is CAK unless its shiney...not polished gov.

Maybe worth "alf an Aryon."

Guest gadget

i am chav az u pricks like2say but i prefer the term new age gypsy so go suck ya daddyz scrotum! u punk asse faggot fcuker

In my book, chavs are misguded losers and you, sir, are no exception! :lol:

i am chav az u pricks like2say but i prefer the term new age gypsy

"New Age Gypsy"? You're nothing more than glorified tramps.

i am chav az u pricks like2say but i prefer the term new age gypsy so go suck ya daddyz scrotum! u punk asse faggot fcuker

You've gone and made yourself look really stupid now haven't you.

Some people never learn.

New age Gypsies are a quite different group of people in my book too.

May I direct you to an interesting site...

Chavs

Its quite amusing :D

Makes you wonder why we bothered in 1939-45. I don't suppose Hitler would have allowed it to happen. :angry:

Sorry about that! It has no bearing on the degrading of our society, as I see it. I sometimes think that more discipline in the home and school would have produced a more erudite generation.

Don't appologise, Hitler was an evil man and everyone has a right to life no matter what colour or social background they have. But sometimes, I also can't help thinking about how Europe would be now had the other side won. It's probably unrealistic to imagine an idilic Europe without crime or chavs, but it's certainly interesting to imagine exactly how it would be now, 60 years after Germany won the war. No doubt everyone would be encouraged to learn German at school more than they are now, and perhaps some countries/areas might have forgotten their original languages by now.

Incidentally, they still have compulsory military service in Germany. You either do a years work for the community (cleaning up after old people etc) or around about the age of 19 you have no choice but to spend a year in the army. It's only for young men, and most of them try to get out of it by doing meals on wheels or by saying they're caring for a sick relative! Of those that do go in, many stay on to become long term soldiers, as the pay is good, and there aren't a lot of jobs around (especially in the East).

If that makes them more rounded individuals, I couldn't possibly say. There are plenty of Kartoffelfressers on day time TV here (The German Chav equivalent)

I get so angry with Chav speak....and Ocean Finance Culture......I think this describes the plebs nicely.

Bring back Grammer and secondary schools with (RESPECT thrown in)

The bleedin 1842 4d is CAK unless its shiney...not polished gov.

Maybe worth "alf an Aryon."

Yes - bring back grammar schools so that everyone knows how to spell the word :-)

Ocean Finance Culture - wozzat?

Ocean Finance Culture - wozzat?

I presume that he is refering to the chav borrowing culture...you always see chavs on ocean finance adverts! Maybe if they sold all of their Argos jewellery they would not be so poor! :lol:

Chavs really are the scum of the universe. Them and those hoodies.

So cool, so trendy, so sheep.

I'm chavin it!

Sorry Geoff...i Aso spilt Skool unrite.

Ocean Finance is a typical "Loans for Numpties" ensuring that everyone can have everything now regardless...its frightening & will go pop.

Are Chavs unique to the UK?

Guest gadget

FUCK ALL OV YALL PRICK AND NO THER NOT UNIQUE2THE UK!

:angry:

Articulately put as ever Gadget.

Post a picture of your coin, and I'm sure someone can tell you more about it.

A picture is worth 1000 words so they say.....Probably a few more in your case ;)

Is this illiteracy, a genuine misprunt or a chav fashion statement? Sorry, I'm not very clued up on this culture.

:huh: Culture ? :angry::(:angry:

:huh: Culture ? :angry::(:angry:

I'm afraid it's true, chav culture seems to pervade most towns.

Guest gadget

i tell ya what me camara fcuked i suppose i could go rob me 1 2nite m8 a pictures a gd idea cheerz! :lol:

i tell ya what me camara fcuked i suppose i could go rob me 1 2nite m8 a pictures a gd idea cheerz! :lol:

I had my camera stolen tonight ..... oh dear LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

I prefer German or Spanish. They make more sense!

Guest gadget

sorry james i would not av stolen a fellow collectors equipment intentionally

:unsure: