British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Someone took my ID over!

Recently I noticed that I wasn't logged in automatically, and when I tried to log in manually it didn't work. So I did the 'forgotten' password thing but didn't get an email.

I had to open the database in MySQL and change the encrypted password there. My email address had been changed to a dodgy hotmail one....But I'm back now, and have hopefully made things more secure!

Has anything offensive been added lately that I need to look at?

Just a homosexual website! But it has been eliminated from the forum now, thank goodness!

Sylvester must have removed it. At least I hope it was him. Was that you Syl?

I think in view of these recent events I'll also be giving full access to Sylvester, to ensure that if I get knocked out he can re-instate me, or vice versa.

Yes there has been alot of links to websites of that nature posted lately, i've removed all of them as soon as i saw them.

Thanks Syl.

I don't know how they managed to change my password, but perhaps it was done so that they could post such links unhindered.

I'm pleased you were around to take them down.