British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Forum News 11th January 2004

Well, as I'm sure the regulars have already noticed, I have juggled things around a bit in the forum, mainly in an attempt to make things easier to find for new people (and old people!). I found that everything had got very big and was starting to get out of control.

I had a technical problem at first, which prevented me from being able to fully control the forum layout, but after I donned my thinking cap I was able to sort it out. I am now in complete control you'll be pleased to hear!

The main changes basically involved the creation of 3 seperate areas; one for all British coin related things, the second for general coin/money related discussions and the third for this kind of non coin related nonsense!

Because many of the topic titles contained no clue about what the information held within it was regarding I also undertook to rename some of the topics based on what they contained. If you're looking for something that you can't find anymore, you'll probably find it exists under a different name, so use the 'search' facility above.

I have also approved quite a few new members, bringing the membership total up to almost 100 now, which is pretty impressive. Going by some emails I have received, I think a few of those should hopefully become regulars.

Please forgive me if you are one of the new batch and waited a while to be approved (my fault entirely).

Any other improvement ideas, and your opinions on the new layout will be gratefully received and treated with the utmost disrespect, and probably a few lies about how 'I had already thought of that and was going to do it soon' ;)

'As you were'...

Chris

www.predecimal.com

Kudos to Chris for the much-needed renovation of this fantastic forum!