British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coppers

Happy Birthday, JMD!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Birthday! :D

Thank you :)

...so far I have a bit of money, but I am not sure weather to buy new coins or not. These last few months I have drifted away from coinage to focus more on schooling and (admitingly) a cirtain girl that I like. My grades could have been better going by this year's end of year exams, so I think I will try to focus wholely on my schooling, and hopefully return to coinage after my GCSE's.

I will still be able to put in work for the CCGB Early Milled that Sylvester is doing (that is still going ahead right?) during my holidays. I have very nearly completed what I can of the Farthings and Halfpennies (peck numbers!?), and will be done in a few weeks time :)

No doubt I will be checking up on the forum for all the latest news and views regularly, but like these last few months I shall not be able to participate as much.

...the end of my fourteenth year has definately seen a change in my life. I now listen to the more modern music, and (quite unexpectedly) I got myself a girlfriend :D

Well...goodbye for now.

Edited by Master Jmd

Congratulations.

...the end of my fourteenth year has definately seen a change in my life. I now listen to the more modern music, and (quite unexpectedly) I got myself a girlfriend :D

Aaaaah the blindness of youth. Enjoy it while it lasts. I probably wont be able to go to the London Coin Fair in november due to my girlfriend spending most of my money lol.

Ah! Youth! Congratulations, Make the most of the opportunities that appear! B)

What's all this with girls! Coins come first always, even my girlfriend knows that by now ;)

Happy Birthday! :D

(Yes Early Milled is still on but has slowed due to other commitments on my part, sadly not girls, but work).

Happy birthday from me too!

Geoff

Belated wishes JMD