British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Oli

So who's watching Nip/Tuck?

Have you seen the new Sky One American drama/comedy called 'Nip/Tuck' about a cosmetic surgery hospital. I think it looks fabulous and was wondering if anyone else who has Sky is going to watch it...........

Here is the advert they are using in America. I prefer the English one but I can't find it on the Web.

post-28-1073595214_thumb.jpg

I'll see it in a couple of years no doubt when they've dubbed it and show it here.

Chris

I'll see it in a couple of years no doubt when they've dubbed it and show it here.

Do dubbed shows sound silly in German?

Well they do a bit especially when you know the actors real voices, but they do try to be accurate and get voice over artists with matching voices....In fact 'Friends' dubbing is very good, I could recognise all the characters German versions without looking.

And usually in expensive productions they try as best as they can to get the voice going in time with the lips.

Chris

Is it called "Freunden" auf deutsch?

It would be "Freunde", and now, many English titles stay English.

Chris

I was thinking of it in the accusative. silly me.