British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
1949threepence

Lockdales auction 18-19/1/23

Just looking at the British Coin section of this auction. Twelve pages apparently, but I can't seem to find a way past page 1.

Can anybody else help? Not sure whether it's my device or not. 

Thanks in advance

link (to page 1)

Edit: Looks like the auction pages are working fine on the Easy Live Auctions website itself: https://www.easyliveauction.com/catalogue/894f5a1449590e6a02a2a453b39ca4d8/0af8d24542e81eb9357e7ef448a6646f/lockdales-coins-collectables-auction-229/

---

A lot of files from the provider they're using, Easy Live Auctions, is timing out. The page seems to be set up so that it has to wait until all of the requested files timeout before anything is able to display on the page, and after that the pagination doesn't work because the required JavaScript has not loaded properly.

Tzup7qn.png

I imagine they've had too many visitors and have used up their quota with the provider or something. Trying again tomorrow would probably be the best bet.

Edited by Master Jmd
  • Like 2

it doesn't look like much as far as coins go - better if you like guns or Nazi memorabilia.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

Thanks in advance

link (to page 1)

That link works fine for me. Clicking on the > at the bottom of the page moves to the next page.

• Like 1

I am ok to browse through both Lockdales n Easyliveauction site now, maybe it's just a glitch moment before.

• Like 1

Thanks Gents. Working fine now - maybe the servers were under a bit of pressure.

Bit disappointing anyway.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

it doesn't look like much as far as coins go - better if you like guns or Nazi memorabilia.

...you've been reading the Royal Mint  'New for 2023' page...