British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
1949threepence

Royal Mail track and trace website down

....and has been for over 48 hours. 

We are told that tracking can still be done on the Royal Mail app, but when you look it's totally unclear which one.

On 11/12/2022 at 8:55 AM, 1949threepence said:

....and has been for over 48 hours. 

We are told that tracking can still be done on the Royal Mail app, but when you look it's totally unclear which one.

Still down! I downloaded the app., but will be deleting it, just as soon as the site’s back up.

44 minutes ago, Coinery said:

Still down! I downloaded the app., but will be deleting it, just as soon as the site’s back up.

I did try with the app - direct from the link on the faulty website - but was told that both my android devices were both incompatible. Even though my tablet and phone are less than a year old. Virtually new. 

Not good. 

• Like 1

Yes, I've just now tried to use their webpage too and after which noticed this thread in Google.

As Mike says: not good.

• Like 2

Still not working.

Ostensibly the site is back to normal. But as soon as you insert a tracking No, it checks to see if you're a robot by bringing up captcha. When you've clicked off the number of traffic lights, it then says there's a problem and to try again.

Hopeless.