British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
blakeyboy

Cowell Coins

I finally got my money back.  Finally.  I had to pay to return the coins, which is taking the p*** after being ripped off.

They are STILL using the picture!!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234689165226?hash=item36a49077aa:g:WA8AAOSwURZi4TLf

They are either crooks, or stupid people who have no clue as to what they are selling.

There is a funny side- this is their own picture, presumably, so it looks like they sold an F169 for £3.99.....

...anyone on here got it?

12 hours ago, blakeyboy said:

I finally got my money back.  Finally.  I had to pay to return the coins, which is taking the p*** after being ripped off.

They are STILL using the picture!!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234689165226?hash=item36a49077aa:g:WA8AAOSwURZi4TLf

They are either crooks, or stupid people who have no clue as to what they are selling.

There is a funny side- this is their own picture, presumably, so it looks like they sold an F169 for £3.99.....

...anyone on here got it?

The cynic in me still thinks it's a deliberate plant to draw people in. 

Did you ever give feedback?

• Like 1

Couldn't- it timed out, annoyingly...

Its getting harder and harder to leave bad feedback , mainly because ebay hate it because it means there are unhappy customers on their site.

They make it harder and harder so in the end people either cannot or willnot leave bad feedback.

In effect they are only fooling themselves by masking the problem

• Like 1

I had an email from the idiot, and he suggested that I only posted this because I have too much time on my hands.

The uninformed twat doesn't realise that no-one on the forum has time to waste being ripped off....typical unprofessional seller-

everyone's a bloody expert nowadays, when actually real experts are thin on the ground.

And on this forum.

• Haha 2

On 11/7/2022 at 7:50 PM, copper123 said:

Its getting harder and harder to leave bad feedback , mainly because ebay hate it because it means there are unhappy customers on their site.

They make it harder and harder so in the end people either cannot or willnot leave bad feedback.

In effect they are only fooling themselves by masking the problem

Very true. 

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, blakeyboy said:

I had an email from the idiot, and he suggested that I only posted this because I have too much time on my hands.

The uninformed twat doesn't realise that no-one on the forum has time to waste being ripped off....typical unprofessional seller-

everyone's a bloody expert nowadays, when actually real experts are thin on the ground.

And on this forum.

Indeed so. As soon as I see "experts say......" in the MSM, I know it's going to be either a statement of the blindingly obvious, or something which is open to debate. 

Oh please...someone ask them if they can buy all the actual coins in the picture and see what they say....pleeese!

That's .. very cheeky of them!

Actually, it's not a bad specimen. If I hadn't already got one, I might have bought it.