British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Master Jmd

Looking for a 1953 2+A farthing (not the proof version)

Well I tried to fight the urge to pick up some more farthings, but their siren song is hard to ignore. ☹️

I'm interested in acquiring a circulation (not the proof version) 1953 2+A farthing. Ideally I'd like as close to flawless as possible, but I appreciate that's probably a tough ask.

I'd stick an offer amount here but I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to coin values. That said, I'm expecting to pay upwards of £75 for the condition I'm after.

I have the proof - Colin Cooke thought it the rare version? That said I've never seen the currency one.

I was looking for one for ages when Zo Arms kindly gifted me one last year, I still owe him for that.

• Like 1