British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
blakeyboy

Dragonflies

Last year, despite all the climate change and pollution woes, I saw more dragonflies, hawkers, and damselflies than I can remember.

Was this down to last year's weather?  Or is this year going to be similar?

If I remember rightly May was quite cold with many frosts that killed / stunted many of my plants , hope we are not due this again , this may it's surposed to be a  frost free month and one where the growing season starts , in contrast the year befores may was a scorcher and I lost many plants due to the garden centres being locked down ....

Edited by copper123

Hmmm..yeah---I'm gambling-- just put out all my big tropical stuff, and took the straw cage off my Musa Basjoo clump.

Last year was that very very dry April, which stuffed the woodland seed sowing I did...£70 worth of nothing....!

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2022 at 10:53 AM, copper123 said:

If I remember rightly May was quite cold with many frosts that killed / stunted many of my plants , hope we are not due this again , this may it's surposed to be a  frost free month and one where the growing season starts , in contrast the year befores may was a scorcher and I lost many plants due to the garden centres being locked down ....

A great April and May - I rarely ever left the grounds here, but I was out in them nearly every afternoon.

1 hour ago, Peckris 2 said:

A great April and May - I rarely ever left the grounds here, but I was out in them nearly every afternoon.

Had to work

• Sad 1