British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Peckris 2

Anyone not able to upload pictures, like Azda and me?

As in title.

P1050699 2.jpeg

Canna 'Shenandoah'. Tricky and delicate but wonderful.

Pics upload seems fine.....

I haven't been able to upload pics for a number of months but everyone else seemed fine so assumed it was a problem my end

20210828_000959.jpg

Well it seems I can now upload pictures, I haven't altered any settings. Must just of been a glitch

11 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

As in title.

what happens when you try?

I'm OK with pics when I select from "choose files", having previously saved the pic concerned, but a weird thing seems to happen when I copy and paste a pic straight into the post. I can see it, but nobody else can. So I'll try a little experiment. The first is a copy and paste from my own pics, and the second is a copy and paste of Will's cat above. Can anybody see either or both of them?

1515700743_1902reverse.jpg.3958faaca628372c72cdaf01f8219664.jpg   20210828_000959.jpg

24 minutes ago, 1949threepence said:

Can anybody see either or both of them?

Both.

I can see both. That cat is Louis by the way

6 hours ago, Nick said:

Both.

5 hours ago, will1976 said:

I can see both. That cat is Louis by the way

Thanks chaps and thanks to Louis as well. 

I dragged and dropped instead of choose file and upload, it worked this morning for me.

Trying again...

902664006_1672crownobv(2).jpg.310d8da70dc840b5743f8d388de53302.jpg 2032889942_JohnMcEnroebanknote.jpg.3fd645d54ddcd76170597c245bb38250.jpg

Interesting. The dialogue still doesn't show any picture previews (just the revolving "I'm doing something you fool!" gear wheel) - but I clicked the Open button and it uploaded the picture here. Guess I'll have to get used to this quirky behaviour...

I've been trying to post 2 scans of pertinent pages in the more pennies and am getting the following error message.

I get this error even if I just try to post text.

Screenshot_20240114_193605_Firefox.jpg

Can an administrator move this post to "more pennies", as a follow-up to the question re the Bressett guide.

Thank you.

These are scans of the pertinent pages from the 8th (1975) edition (hardcover), and the 9th (1982) edition (softcover).

FROM 8TH EDITION 1975 HARDCOVER.JPG