British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

1908 Pennies F166, all AU or thereabouts

As mentioned in Penny acquisitions, these came to me yesterday. If anyone on the forum needs one, please PM me. 

I believe £45 each including UK postage is reasonable - we can discuss individual coins to make sure the one you get is up to your standards.

At this stage I will say "one per household". If they do not all go, I will open discussions on a bulk deal to a dealer.

Here is one of them:

1908 D 2+D ex 1-side.JPG

• Like 1

If you dont sell them individually on here Paddy i would be interested in buying them all 👍 

Morning I’m interested in purchasing at least 1

That is good. @hazelman - if you PM me, we can get one on it's way to you. @PWA 1967- happy to discuss the rest once everyone has had a chance at singles.

4 minutes ago, Paddy said:

That is good. @hazelman - if you PM me, we can get one on it's way to you. @PWA 1967- happy to discuss the rest once everyone has had a chance at singles.

Just so you know i am not wasting your time Paddy ,i wasnt sure you would sell them on here and was only interested in them all and not the ones left ,which maybe wont be as good.

Good luck and yes £45 posted is a fair price 👍

• Like 2

Sent you a PM @Paddy

Id like one but I have no objection if PWA wants all as he has been good to me in the past.

2 hours ago, hazelman said:

Id like one but I have no objection if PWA wants all as he has been good to me in the past.

Dont be daft ,i want you or people to buy them.

It was just if nobody did that if Paddy wanted to sell them in one go ,i would of had them all 😀

8 hours ago, PWA 1967 said:

Dont be daft ,i want you or people to buy them.

It was just if nobody did that if Paddy wanted to sell them in one go ,i would of had them all 😀

OK OK misunderstanding

• Like 1

I'm interested in one @Paddy if you have one in there better than my current one which they certainly look to be!1908-penny.jpg

Does this one look good enough for you? PM me your email address if you want it and I will send you a Paypal request for funds. (This seems to work better - people have struggled making payments just using my email address.)

1908 D 2+D ex 7 1-side.JPG

On 8/19/2021 at 9:54 AM, Paddy said:

As mentioned in Penny acquisitions, these came to me yesterday. If anyone on the forum needs one, please PM me. 

I believe £45 each including UK postage is reasonable - we can discuss individual coins to make sure the one you get is up to your standards.

At this stage I will say "one per household". If they do not all go, I will open discussions on a bulk deal to a dealer.

Here is one of them:

1908 D 2+D ex 1-side.JPG

It has arrived and is even better than it looks in the picture! A good deal all round. Thanks Paddy.

• Like 1

Do you have any left Paddy ?

Yes Mick, I have 3 left. Obviously the best have been picked off. Of those left, one is pretty good but has a weak strike in the centre of Britannia, one has the weak strike and some patches of lost lustre. The last has a strong strike, but some lost lustre. If any of those sound possible for you , I will take and post tome pics for you.

P

Hi Paddy , could you post a pic of the best one please.

This is the best one left I think. Slightly weak strike and a little discolouration over the King's neck.

If you would like it, please pm me your email address and postal address. I can then send you a paypal request for funds.

P

1908 D 2+D ex 3-side.JPG

sorry to be a pain , could you stick up pics of the other 2 , or pm me them .

thanks

Mick

Sorry for the delay - I had called it an early night!

Here are the other two (in two posts). Call these B and C with the one above A so we know which we are talking about. I have seen your PM - I will send you request for money - just ignore if you change your mind.

1908 D 2+D ex B 1-side.JPG

... and here is C

1908 D 2+D ex C 1-side.JPG

Hi Paddy . I will take A .

Thanks 

Mick