British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peckris 2

Some people are on the pitch...

or...

Alcune persone sono in campo? 
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

quién ganará

Es el cerdo correcto

pig.jpg

oh s-h-i-t

Rather lose to the Italians than the Germans or French. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1949threepence said:

Rather lose to the Italians than the Germans or French. 

Every member of the team a credit to their families, their communities, their country.

Let's just hope the morons who wrecked Leicester Square earlier today don't go on a booze fuelled rampage tonight.

European till I die.

Edited by Michael-Roo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Michael-Roo said:

Every member of the team a credit to their families, their communities, their country.

Let's just hope the morons who wrecked Leicester Square earlier today don't go on a booze fuelled rampage tonight.

European till I die.

I wouldn't disagree with any of that, but what's it got to do with my comment which you quoted?

• Like 1

Nothing Mike, I simply wanted to join the conversation.

• Like 1

THat pigs for the chop

pork.jpg

On 7/12/2021 at 1:02 AM, Michael-Roo said:

European till I die.

Some absolutely disgusting racism against the three who missed penalties. It wasn't their colour to blame - it was their youth. I personally wouldn't have replaced Henderson with Saka, but ain't hindsight a wonderful thing?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Some absolutely disgusting racism against the three who missed penalties. It wasn't their colour to blame - it was their youth. I personally wouldn't have replaced Henderson with Saka, but ain't hindsight a wonderful thing?

Was dreadful - sickening actually. 

They lost as a team. Pointing the finger at different players in such a situation is not only spiteful (and racist in this case), but also extremely stupid. If anyone was to blame it was Southgate for making tactical errors in the final. Rashford should have been brought on for Kane or Sterling in the second half. Then, had he been needed in a shoot out, he'd have at least been warmed up. As it was the penalty was the only action he'd seen for the entire tournament. Even then, he only just missed. A fraction to the right and it would have gone in, as Donnarumma had gone the wrong way. 

The racism even more moronic because without Sterling, I doubt we'd have progressed beyond the group stage.    

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, 1949threepence said:

Was dreadful - sickening actually. 

They lost as a team. Pointing the finger at different players in such a situation is not only spiteful (and racist in this case), but also extremely stupid. If anyone was to blame it was Southgate for making tactical errors in the final. Rashford should have been brought on for Kane or Sterling in the second half. Then, had he been needed in a shoot out, he'd have at least been warmed up. As it was the penalty was the only action he'd seen for the entire tournament. Even then, he only just missed. A fraction to the right and it would have gone in, as Donnarumma had gone the wrong way. 

The racism even more moronic because without Sterling, I doubt we'd have progressed beyond the group stage.    

Heartening to see the community support around the defaced Rashford mural - and there was a piece on local TV today about primary schoolkids writing letters of support to the 3 who were abused.

• Like 4