British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

copper123

2021 coin found

It's a 2p this year

IMG_20210606_0001.jpg

Funny I had one as well today.

Not seen a 2021 yet, but I think the mint must have released a lot of Shakespeare £2s to this area. I've had 5 people call asking if I want to buy them this weekend. :( Apparently all shiny like new.

I've just got two minty fresh 2016 2ps from the post office. Are we behind the times here? :lol:

• Haha 2

On 6/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Rob said:

Not seen a 2021 yet, but I think the mint must have released a lot of Shakespeare £2s to this area. I've had 5 people call asking if I want to buy them this weekend. :( Apparently all shiny like new.

You offered £2 I presume

On 6/6/2021 at 9:35 PM, Rob said:

Get them to read the edge inscription to you if it's the skull. There is a "king and country" error.

Just picked out a Isacc newton 2017 out of my change 1800 000 mintage - nice one eh , mint grade as well

1 hour ago, copper123 said:

Just picked out a Isacc newton 2017 out of my change 1800 000 mintage - nice one eh , mint grade as well

Nearly 2 million? Not that rare!

16 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Nearly 2 million? Not that rare!

well its rarer than a puddle duck :)