British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Martinminerva

Various rarer Freeman and Gouby varieties for sale...

If anyone might be interested, I have just listed on eBay a bunch of ten low grade but much rarer Freeman and Gouby varieties, including a Freeman 1 and Freeman 69 die pair 6+I, and a Gouby  BP 1874 Nn, 7 over 7...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-VERY-RARE-Victoria-pennies-rare-Freeman-Gouby-varieties-Fill-those-gaps/284241561730?hash=item422e1e0882:g:iWsAAOSwQstgZeDI

... and as a separate lot, a much better Freeman 69...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1874H-Victoria-BUN-PENNY-Dies-6-I-Freeman-69-Nice-and-excessively-rare-R16/284241565126?hash=item422e1e15c6:g:M8wAAOSwSZ9gZeJb

Certainly nothing to write home about, but as gap fillers, they might suit someone!

Cheers!

• Like 3

There is a few I am missing , but some I have (like the 7 over 7, 2mm and bisecting 8).I will keep an eye on it, and the very least bid it up a bit lol.

• Like 1

Should sell ok - there are lots of watchers already, and the better F.69 has had an early bid!

They might have done better sold separately , but might not have been worth the extra hassle. They may be low grade , but it is an easy way to fill a few gaps in one go .

Edited by mick1271
  • Like 1

Yes, I felt that since they were all low grade, I'd bung them all together to save time and fuss.  The final buyer might want to pick out the ones they want and sell on the rest, I suppose?!

Sign in to follow this