British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
blakeyboy

Sabine Schmitz

Am i the only one, I wonder, who has not been happy this week after hearing of her sad demise?

38 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

Am i the only one, I wonder, who has not been happy this week after hearing of her sad demise?

Indeed, me too.

• Like 1

So saddened to hear this news. She was a really likeable person with an infectious smile.

I believe she was touted as a possible Top Gear presenter at one time (maybe when Clarkson had just left the role)

RIP Sabine.

I' m a similar age to her.  One of my friends knew her - one of his best friends was good friends with her husband - and said she was charming company in private and knew how to enjoy herself.

Sad news indeed.

Edited by Stuntman

9 hours ago, blakeyboy said:

No. Sad, I had wondered why she'd not been on Top Gear recently.

She was on my (very short) list of people i wanted a long boozy dinner with.

Damn.