British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
blakeyboy

Calling all rock fans!

I'm just finishing my biggest project, and it's for Marshall the guitar amp people.

We have a new recording studio being built at the factory in Bletchley,  and, when the Covid business has passed,

I have the green light to see if any forum members who are into rock music etc would like me to arrange a meet in the new studio

to see the gear, and have a tour of the factory etc....

Anyone interested?

Would be nice to put faces to names!

Now that is really tempting...count me in, subject to date and ‘her indoors’....

Jerry

I can imagine whats going to happen after this lockdown  , all ticket prices for gigs are goin' to double or treble

WHAT A RIP OFF !

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 8:17 PM, blakeyboy said:

I'm just finishing my biggest project, and it's for Marshall the guitar amp people.

We have a new recording studio being built at the factory in Bletchley,  and, when the Covid business has passed,

I have the green light to see if any forum members who are into rock music etc would like me to arrange a meet in the new studio

to see the gear, and have a tour of the factory etc....

Anyone interested?

Would be nice to put faces to names!

I wish! Unfortunately I'm not mobile these days. :(

11 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

I wish! Unfortunately I'm not mobile these days. :(

We have made full provision for anyone in a chair- my sister has MSA and is chair bound now, and she'll be visiting.

Mind you, she has a special vehicle to move her about now.

if not, maybe a member on the visit could do a Zoom type thing?

13 hours ago, copper123 said:

I can imagine whats going to happen after this lockdown  , all ticket prices for gigs are goin' to double or treble

WHAT A RIP OFF !

Yes, prices of stuff are going to go crazy- anyone here seen nice campsite prices?

Some are ridiculous!

I think velcro prices will rise too, and that's always been a rip off....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

Yes, prices of stuff are going to go crazy- anyone here seen nice campsite prices?

Some are ridiculous!

I think velcro prices will rise too, and that's always been a rip off....

Sun £9 holidays

On 2/27/2021 at 10:12 AM, blakeyboy said:

We have made full provision for anyone in a chair- my sister has MSA and is chair bound now, and she'll be visiting.

Mind you, she has a special vehicle to move her about now.

if not, maybe a member on the visit could do a Zoom type thing?

Great idea. Unfortunately due to various things like incontinence and severe fatigue I simply don't travel out of the county

11 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Great idea. Unfortunately due to various things like incontinence and severe fatigue I simply don't travel out of the county

I'm going to investigate pro cameras and microphones for zoom type stuff.....none of the nonsense you usually get!

• Like 1

Just two takers then?

If it's not too late - count me in please.  Love rock music - my first ever gig was Iron Maiden back in 1984 😎

I'm about 75 minutes' drive away from Bletchley.  Faster if I listen to rock music!