British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

BISH BASH BOSH IT

Been booked in for my vax jab on wednesday and very pleased with the NHS for geting one of the fastest jabs anywhere in the world .

• Like 5

Not so happy to hear rose west and gary glitter were considered more important than me

• Like 2

Agreed- I'm miffed that I'm having to wait while  two obese acquaintances who haven't ever exercised or eaten proper food go before me.

If you look after yourself, you wait longer. 

If you save money for old age, a care home is £1k a week.

If you live like an idiot and p**s it all up the wall, care is free.

Immoral.

I've also found out that the people in the Vaccine group above me are Danish left-handed Methodist trawler salesmen.

You just can't win.

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2021 at 8:26 PM, copper123 said:

Been booked in for my vax jab on wednesday and very pleased with the NHS for geting one of the fastest jabs anywhere in the world .

Good luck. Do be aware that you can  get adverse effects from the Oxford vaccine but they wear off in about 24 hours.

18 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

You do get what you  pay for - free care is not very good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blakeyboy said:

Agreed- I'm miffed that I'm having to wait while  two obese acquaintances who haven't ever exercised or eaten proper food go before me.

If you look after yourself, you wait longer. 

Immoral.

I've also found out that the people in the Vaccine group above me are Danish left-handed Methodist trawler salesmen.

You just can't win.

I've got to wait until all the first 9 cohorts are done. Although my partner is in a vulnerable category and will be in cohort 6, just after the 65 to 69 age group, which has actually already started in many areas. 

My parents are in their 70's and had their jabs a few weeks ago - both had the Pfizer. 

Rewarding myself with a little lock down drink tonight , have to get the polos out for the morning.

Edited by copper123