British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinery

Elizabeth I BCW literature

I forgot to mention that I’m accepting reasonable offers from forum members on all books listed!

A fuller description for any that should chance along:

3 key stone books for those interested in the gold and silver coinage of Elizabeth I 

- The Hammered Silver Coins Produced at the Tower Mint During the Reign of Elizabeth I by Brown Comber and Wilkinson. Great condition hardback with a small number of pencil annotations.

- 1988 BNJ vol 58 with key article on the portrait punches used on Elizabeth I coinage by BCW + other major articles - superb condition.

1989 BNJ vol 59 with key 29-page article on the gold coinage of Elizabeth I by BCW - superb condition.

Images of the BNJ inner content is uploaded on the listing for those interested in the other main articles.

Sign in to follow this