British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
1949threepence

Retention of DNA from covid 19 swab tests???

46 minutes ago, secret santa said:

How long before forged "vaccination passports" are available on Ebay ?

Oh what a good idea , ill just warm up the printer.   :D

• Haha 4

Too late I'm afraid, Terry- been selling mine since Monday!

P1040781.jpeg.94e86c0c9b2182e68dc54aeec432f165.jpeg

I have just had a short talk with an 85 year old who seem to have a head that believe conspiracy theorys .

She told me with a straight face that she would not be having any injections because they were full of microchips that would be activated once in her body and produce heart attacks and strokes .

Why the goverment would want to rule over a nation of invalids  all claiming welfare payments she did not answer ., maybe they plan to import the entire nation of poland to look after the stoke- heart atack victims  in order to reduce polish unemployment - this would leave poland for the germans - they always wanted it anyway

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, copper123 said:

I have just had a short talk with an 85 year old who seem to have a head that believe conspiracy theorys .

She told me with a straight face that she would not be having any injections because they were full of microchips that would be activated once in her body and produce heart attacks and strokes .

Why the goverment would want to rule over a nation of invalids  all claiming welfare payments she did not answer ., maybe they plan to import the entire nation of poland to look after the stoke- heart atack victims  in order to reduce polish unemployment - this would leave poland for the germans - they always wanted it anyway

This microchip business is utter tripe. I can't believe that anybody could so stupid as to lend it the remotest credence.

Microchips are implanted with specific info contained therein, that can be read with a scanner - as with a cat - they're implanted just under the skin in the same place where they can easily be read. Also the size of them means they couldn't get into a hypodermic syringe in the the first place, let alone get out of it.

If anybody did create a chip that could be activated remotely, or routinely transmit information, they'd make a fortune from cat owners. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 1949threepence said:

This microchip business is utter tripe. I can't believe that anybody could so stupid as to lend it the remotest credence.

Microchips are implanted with specific info contained therein, that can be read with a scanner - as with a cat - they're implanted just under the skin in the same place where they can easily be read. Also the size of them means they couldn't get into a hypodermic syringe in the the first place, let alone get out of it.

If anybody did create a chip that could be activated remotely, or routinely transmit information, they'd make a fortune from cat owners. 

NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER

the goverment knows it all anyway

• Like 1

The goverment could be using all this public borrowing in order to squirel  it away in offshore tax havens so they have a great retirement .It amouts to £300, 000,000,000 this would pay for quite a few great caribean holidays

This would of course leave the majority of the public who belive these conspiracy theorys unable to follow or investigate what they are doing because they are so afraid to go out because they are scared to take the vacine.

Handy eh!