British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Is it just me having trouble uploading pictures? When I try to click on 'click to choose files' nothing happens so the issue isn't the file size. Any thoughts? 

I just drag the required file into the reply box. I've no idea about choosing files from a menu.

I was encountering a similar problem yesterday, but I think it was because the internet was particularly busy and I had some update already downloading. Maybe, if the bandwidth is not available the software ignores the request until things improve?

Let me have a bash with a random coin picture.

Working OK for me (from choose files)

raised dot 1897 rev.jpg

Edited by 1949threepence
  • Like 1

829344128_1696crownobvrev.jpg.f4666e0cabda1462af4f5051ad038859.jpg

Working for me too.

Thanks guys, I'll try again in the morning