British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Top 10 attractions Brits want to visit when lockdown is over:

1. National Trust park / property

2. Natural History Museum

3. Blackpool Pleasure Beach

4. London Zoo

5. Alton Towers

6. Eden Project

7. Brighton Pier

8. Science Museum

9. Tower of London

10. National Gallery

Personally I am surprised that chester zoo ain't  there , its got to be a favorite with both mancs and liverpudlians , you could even see a beaver (:))

• Like 1

The North Norfolk railway on a hot sunny August day - something I can't get out of my mind. 

6 minutes ago, secret santa said:

Surely the hairdresser must be number 1 ????????????

Do it yourself or get the wife to do it. 20 or 30 quid up front and 10 minutes using a no.1 or 2 as required. The storage box is always open and no appointment is required.

41 minutes ago, secret santa said:

Surely the hairdresser must be number 1 ????????????

I can't wait that long. Have been using clippers already. 

When the lockdown is partially lifted, which of the following two methods would you prefer your hairdresser to use?

349401238_1(1).jpg.7a3b2b8915d0b867bee7a2aef4eab237.jpg365993147_1(2).thumb.jpg.9d3e78c15e1b887bdd0a9c77397d7750.jpg

• Haha 2

For those of us tonsorially challenged, a hairdresser comes low on the list of priorities.

To be honest, I most miss the markets - whether buying or selling, the joy of exploring a diverse selection of small stores, trading, dealing and chatting about coins or antiques with anyone like-minded.

2 hours ago, Rob said:

Do it yourself or get the wife to do it. 20 or 30 quid up front

The wife's already had a go, and it's cost her a lot more than 30 quid in compensation........

• Haha 3

Seen a few Mo Howards around these days

CBAFB086-A19A-4C75-BA59-633881587CAC.thumb.jpeg.a253ae00aa6841c87c73f24b1e63a1e0.jpeg

Edited by Diaconis
  • Haha 1