British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

Proof there is no god

20:22

Trump has 'no symptoms' of coronavirus

The US president says he is showing no symptoms of the coronavirus after he met a political aide to Brazilian president Bolsanaro at the weekend, who later tested positive.

“We have no symptoms whatsoever,” he told reporters during his press conference in the White House.

There had been speculation that President Bolsonaro had himself tested positive, but on Friday said he did not have the virus. Donald Trump sat next to Mr Bolsonaro at a dinner at his residence in Florida last week.

Not yet - the incubation period is not up.

On a pragmatic level, just because you have contact with someone who tests positive, doesn't inevitably mean you will get the disease yourself.  

His test came back negative.....the devil looks after his own.

• Sad 1

Andy Burnham to automatically be mayor for an extra year as coronavirus delays elections

Having initially resisted calls from the Electoral Commission and councillors, the government today agreed to put off May 7’s poll

Bet someone over the pond feels jealous

On the plus side trump announces today hes taking a unproven drug thats probably of little use and might kill him .

It would at least leave a slot for pense

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/19/2020 at 11:07 AM, copper123 said:

On the plus side trump announces today hes taking a unproven drug thats probably of little use and might kill him .

Very good :D

• Haha 1

I saw what you did there.  Very good.

• Like 1

As he's only the Vice President, does that make him just a half pense?

• Haha 3

Maybe hes not as interested in vice as the president - thats a weird one ......

• Like 1

I've recently come to the conclusion that Trump is not a full deck of cards mentally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

I've recently come to the conclusion that Trump is not a full deck of cards mentally.

What kept you? :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, mrbadexample said:

What kept you? :o

The fact that the US economy was doing well. But the covid 19 pandemic has really found him out for what he is - a madman. Plus his deliberately incendiary remarks following the cold blooded police murder of George Floyd (and let's be frank, that's exactly what it was) has put the cap on it. Quoting the words of a known Miami racist police chief from 1967, "when the looting starts the shooting starts", was not the most positive and harmonious way forward. Quite the reverse in fact.    

• Like 2

If madness is defined as a mental disorder where a person is unable to comprehend present circumstances then I think this applies to the majority of politicians and indeed to most of the general population. This is clearly demonstrated by him being elected in the first place.😂

• Like 2

I think he is most like Nero - I can see him now tweeting while the USA burns , still insisting he's right .

The land of the free (as long as you agree with me)

Edited by copper123
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, copper123 said:

I think he is most like Nero - I can see him now tweeting while the USA burns , still insisting he's right .

He makes the Emperor Caligula look like Nelson Mandela.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trump isn't clever enough to realise how stupid he is.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

Trump isn't clever enough to realise how stupid he is.

Trump is the archetypal narcissist and in good company along with most autocratic dictators that have ever existed. Putin, Erdogan, any number of leaders of former Russian areas, most South American and African countries, even this country. Politics or other forms of leadership breeds people who think highly of themselves - it is a real chicken and egg scenario. Confident people are rarely wrong (in their view). The masses should be grateful that he is only going to be President for one term or possibly two because the system is designed to ensure nobody can have an indefinite monopoly (that's a good thing) - unless he does a Putin, that is.

His basic problem is that he seems to be in permanent campaign mode - and we all know that politicians say what they feel they need to say to be elected. Just treat it like any other soap opera on TV, i.e. something you switch off when the intro music comes on. We all have a big friendly off button on the remote.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:20 PM, copper123 said:

Yes, that's right, people who disagree with Trump lose their freedom. I can't personally think of an example of that. Anyway, are you saying he should have called in the National Guard to stop this rampage? - if so I'd agree with you on that one. 

I See You Baby, Faking That Mass….

EZm_yqxWkAcLptN.jpg.2e875e611d01e7f0b93ce4eb85fa65ac.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Michael-Roo said:

I See You Baby, Faking That Mass….

EZm_yqxWkAcLptN.jpg.2e875e611d01e7f0b93ce4eb85fa65ac.jpg

A work of genius that I shall be stealing forthwith

On 6/5/2020 at 11:39 AM, oldcopper said:

Yes, that's right, people who disagree with Trump lose their freedom. I can't personally think of an example of that. Anyway, are you saying he should have called in the National Guard to stop this rampage? - if so I'd agree with you on that one. 

I agree with demonstrating peacefully. In fact I'd join them.

But vandalism, looting and desecration of monuments will instantly distract from the gigantic cause the demonstrators have, and cause them to lose sympathy from the masses. It also hands ammunition to Trump. They've even vandalised and looted black owned businesses, and a black security guard was killed by them. 

The truth is that the trigger happy US police are out of control. Bear in mind it's not just African Americans and Hispanics they shoot dead/otherwise kill or brutalise for spurious reasons, it's also white people. Although, proportionately, it's mostly black. The Guardian ran a year long article 2015/16, citing every single person shot dead by the US police in those 2 years. Obviously some were reasonably justified, but what struck me was the number of people stopped for the most trivial of reasons, like a defective back light, and who then were shot dead in the subsequent exchange with the Officer. I truly think some of them are looking for an excuse to shoot people. 

That's what needs looking at folks, and it shouldn't be lost in rioting. That's a total distraction from the cause, which actually includes everybody. It's not solely a race issue. George Floyd shouldn't have died for a nil end result. 

On 6/5/2020 at 12:11 AM, Rob said:

trump.jpg

Edited by copper123
  • Haha 2