British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

Munich coin show

So the show was all set to go ahead, got a couple emails from dealers such as Künker and NGC the night before saying due to the Corona virus they weren't going to attend, then i text @NRP to see what he was doing, mentioned Künker and NGC to him and as far as he was aware (at that time) it was still ongoing, 11:30pm last night Neil was informed it was cancelled.

This should have really been done last week to save all these people the expense, so now I'll head out and grab a few beers with Neil, its the least I can do 😁

2 hours ago, azda said:

So the show was all set to go ahead, got a couple emails from dealers such as Künker and NGC the night before saying due to the Corona virus they weren't going to attend, then i text @NRP to see what he was doing, mentioned Künker and NGC to him and as far as he was aware (at that time) it was still ongoing, 11:30pm last night Neil was informed it was cancelled.

This should have really been done last week to save all these people the expense, so now I'll head out and grab a few beers with Neil, its the least I can do 😁

😷 have a good one

20 hours ago, Diaconis said:

😷 have a good one

Ahhhh unfortunately he was trying to recoup some of the costs and was trying to get some deals done with a few dealers, so he eventually didn’t have the time, there’s always next year though.

This could have been handled better

On 3/14/2020 at 10:11 PM, copper123 said:

This could have been handled better

100% I know a lot of dealers who lost out.. and was already in Germany...