British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
blakeyboy

Forum Members Meeting up?

Has anyone ever broached the subject of this Forum's members meeting anywhere?

If some Member's sense of humour is anything to go by, it would work really well....

• Like 1

I’ve been for a beer with Rob and also met NRP at the Munich coin fair several times.

1 hour ago, azda said:

I’ve been for a beer with Rob and also met NRP at the Munich coin fair several times.

Munich is still a long way to go for one beer. Having said that, I did also meet up with GC in Switzerland for lunch and a beer on the same trip, so at least halved the expense per member met.

Well if a meet up did go ahead, it might be best in the Summer at either the Midland, York or LCA, possibly. 

I've met Rob and ChrisP, but nowadays I could only manage a meeting a short distance from the city where I live. 😢

I would be nice to put some faces of people on this forum but a long way from Australia. I 've sunk a few wheat beers and Dunkels ( barley and wheat) in Munich in the past. In fact where we were staying was across the road from the Paulander brewery.

As it happens last night my wife and I went to see The Book of Mormon at the Lyric Theater in Brisbane. Afterwards we ate at the Bavarian restaurant on Eagle Pier where I had a ham hock washed down with a liter of Paulaner dunkel beer.

Edited by ozjohn