British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

Seaby Standard Catalogues etc

I have picked up a few old Seaby booklets, for which I have no need. Anyone interested? (Postage and a couple of quid for effort is all I ask!)

Seaby Standard Catalogue 1945 edition, decent condition, cover has been covered with sticky backed plastic at some point. Also signed "With compliments H A Seaby" inside. 

Seaby Standard Catalogue Tenth edition , 1960 - this one reasonable condition, not plastic covered and has contemporary subscription order form inside.

Ditto - this one plastic covered and written on and in.

Seaby British Copper Coins and their values, Part 1 Regal Coins 1963/64 edition - reasonable condition although the cover has come away from the spine.

First come first served...

10 hours ago, Paulus said:

Hi Paddy, I'd love the 1945 edition please?

No problem - PM your address and I will post it off ASP. (Should be with you before Xmas!)

39 minutes ago, Paddy said:

No problem - PM your address and I will post it off ASP. (Should be with you before Xmas!)

Brilliant, thanks Paddy!

Edited by Paulus

Paulus, probably best to delete that post.

10 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Brilliant, thanks Paddy!

Address:

Please let me know the payment amount and your preferred method of payment - thanks again!

Edited by Michael-Roo

3 minutes ago, Michael-Roo said:

Paulus, probably best to delete that post.

Thanks, but I can't delete your re-post!

Just now, Paulus said:

Thanks, but I can't delete your re-post!

Done.