British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

At my old school we had a Mr Sharpe and a Mrs Blunt among the teaching staff. 

When my wife worked in the city back in the 1960s, she had a client with the name of Mr Slocock !! ,  was this an inherited family problem for them, or not.  I do of course mean the name.:(

I know that estate agents have a reputation for charging a lot for not doing much,

but in Kidderminster, for decades now, the main estate agents have been  Doolittle and Dalley.

• Haha 2

..and in the early 80's, in Kidderminster,  Carl Rice married Denise Curry.

Still married, as far as I know.

56 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

..and in the early 80's, in Kidderminster,  Carl Rice married Denise Curry.

Still married, as far as I know.

Did they meet at a dansak?

• Haha 2

for 'tying up her husband and chopping off his penis with a rose pruner' after she told 911 operators that when she 'attacked his favorite part of himself, there wasn't even enough blood to write sinner'

• Victoria Thomas Frabutt, 56, is said to have tied up James Frabutt, 61, before cutting off his manhood at their Newport, North Carolina home on Tuesday 
  • She was pictured crying in court Wednesday where her bail was raised to $500k
  • Thomas Frabutt told 911 operators a pruner 'good for pruning roses' was used 
  • 'I couldn't even get enough blood to make the sign of the cross,' she told them 
  • Any motive remains unclear but she refers to James as her soon-to-be ex
  • She told authorities James was 'just dandy' when asked if he was still breathing
  • Chief Detective Jason Wank said the body part was successfully located

By Lauren Fruen and Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com

MAJOR WANK LOL

• Haha 4