British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peckris 2

Site problems?

anyone else having difficulty posting? I'm just getting endless 'Saving...' when I press 'Submit Reply'.

its definitely running slow

Yes it was a temporary blip - anyone on the same time would have noticed it too.

Evening Team,

trying to post and keep getting 403 error.

help

2 hours ago, hazelman said:

Evening Team,

trying to post and keep getting 403 error.

help

I once had this, and found that I'd quoted an Amazon review that had product names in and the forum software thought it was spam. Took me AGES to work it out!

40 minutes ago, Peckris 2 said:

I once had this, and found that I'd quoted an Amazon review that had product names in and the forum software thought it was spam. Took me AGES to work it out!

An explanation of how to get around this would be helpful in case it happens to others.

Just now, Rob said:

An explanation of how to get around this would be helpful in case it happens to others.

I just asterisked out the product names!

Ah, so in an active post? I thought it might be something done previously that was stuck in memory somewhere and then came back to bite you.

Just now, Rob said:

Ah, so in an active post? I thought it might be something done previously that was stuck in memory somewhere and then came back to bite you.

Yes, but it may not be what is causing Hazelman's problem..

9 hours ago, Peckris 2 said:

Yes, but it may not be what is causing Hazelman's problem..

Just posting an 1860 penny with a ship without a flag. Cant figure what the problem is. Will post again this evening

Blakeyboy drew my attention to the fact that the recent topic concerning the Wyon Cambridge medal is no more, ceased to be, as it were. 🤔

• Confused 1