British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
craigy

How did he do it ?

Pyramid selling.

He's in Weymouth, a place we frequent from time to time, and we have to go past his house  for refreshment purposes. If I get refreshed enough, I'll probably go and ask him.

If it’s who I think it is, I stumbled across his website a while back where you can order certain coins from him. Essentially he goes to the banks and takes out x thousands of the denomination and sorts through them

1 hour ago, richtips86 said:

If it’s who I think it is, I stumbled across his website a while back where you can order certain coins from him. Essentially he goes to the banks and takes out x thousands of the denomination and sorts through them

hats off to him if he sorts thru 1000's,  

I advise you NOT to buy more than one of my 'How I Did It' guides, you only need one and there is only one. 

You may already know this information in which case you should not buy it

The price plus postage covers my expenses with a little bit left over

This time next year, Rodders... :lol:

• Haha 1