British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
mitch91

Suggestion

I have an idea for Chris. I was hoping he would set up a forum for coin sales and wants etc. like on coinpeople.com. I think it would be fairly popular and useful for those who dont like ebay.

Yes, I've thought about that before. It would be a lot of work and would probably require me to list most of the items for sale before it took off. And it would require a lot of promotion, not to mention a lot of help from you regulars in offering things for sale to get people going.

I like the idea of a coin auction site which is gauranteed free of crap listings. First things first though, i've got someone redesigning the shop area at the moment, and I hope to have buy now links on all coins too.

Chris I would be willing to help you out setting up an auction area or site if you wanted as I am online about 3-4 hours a day

Thanks,

It's not something that I would be able to oversee at the moment. I'll certainly remember your offer to help when considering future projects though.