British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Colin G.

Back just in time for Brexit

Thought I had better stop in and say hello to you all, what an eventful year I have had. Obviously the collapse of Carillion led to me experiencing redundancy for the first time in my life, which seemed quite daunting at the time, however it actually provided me with a perfect opportunity and the push I needed to take a chance. This has led to me setting up a business with a couple of former colleagues which has consumed much of my time in the last 12 months, but things are starting to settle down. I closed my online coin shop so I could focus attention on my new business, but still kept an eye on numismatics where possible.

It will be quite nice to be back just in the collecting market again, and hopefully can get purchasing again very soon!!

Hope you have all been behaving without me, any news I should know, I started to trawl through some of the unread posts, but I have a bit of catching up to do...I see Brexit and slabbing seem to be the most dividing topics as always 😀

Hello again Colin. Hope the new business is doing well. :)

• Like 1

Welcome back Colin. I had 10 years consulting with Mowlem before they "merged" with Carillion.

I hope you are going to active with farthings again.

All the best in your new venture...Peter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colin G. said:

I see Brexit and slabbing seem to be the most dividing topics as always 😀

One of those topics is a doddle compared to the other.

No, we're NEVER going to agree about slabbing..

Good luck with your new venture Colin, and welcome back. :) 

Edited by Peckris 2
  • Haha 2

It is sooooo refreshing to be away from all the corporate nonsense.....😁

• Like 2

Welcome back Colin. Best of luck in the new line of work.

• Like 1