British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

Roswell (area 51) Groom lake

Bob Lazar was the first man to out what was happening there, he then went into the shadows until this year when someone made a new documentary on what Lazar has been up to since.

Here you can rent the documentary if you have an apple account and into this sort of thing

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/bob-lazar-area-51-flying-saucers/id1441638753

• Haha 1

Lazar is nuts.

I went to Area 51 - just off the 'Extraterrestrial Highway'.

I wrote my name on the Black Mailbox, and headed off up a dirt track to the big gates.

There was a couple of guys in a pickup watching us with binoculars.

Then the gates opened, and a one of those big busses like the US school busses came out,

full of personnel, all dressed the same, and all wearing very dark glasses!!!! 

Like in a film.

I mean- c'mon guys...really......???

Watch this:       BBC iPlayer - American History’s Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley - Series 1- 3. Supremacy.webloc

Very interesting.

55 minutes ago, blakeyboy said:

Lazar is nuts.

I went to Area 51 - just off the 'Extraterrestrial Highway'.

I wrote my name on the Black Mailbox, and headed off up a dirt track to the big gates.

There was a couple of guys in a pickup watching us with binoculars.

Then the gates opened, and a one of those big busses like the US school busses came out,

full of personnel, all dressed the same, and all wearing very dark glasses!!!! 

Like in a film.

I mean- c'mon guys...really......???

Watch this:       BBC iPlayer - American History’s Biggest Fibs with Lucy Worsley - Series 1- 3. Supremacy.webloc

Very interesting.

What you saw was the planet Venus.........👾

• Haha 3

Thanks for the link Blakey - an enjoyable documentary :) 

• Like 1

Why do I have to sign in to a public broadcaster to view something that by definition should be in the public domain?:angry:

Maybe I don't want to have things tailored to what they think I should be watching, and in any case, my inside leg measurement is none of their business.

3 minutes ago, Rob said:

Why do I have to sign in to a public broadcaster to view something that by definition should be in the public domain?:angry:

Maybe I don't want to have things tailored to what they think I should be watching, and in any case, my inside leg measurement is none of their business.

I don't understand that - I was taken straight to iPlayer.

I go to iPlayer, but then have to sign in or register to play it. So much for public broadcasting.

12 hours ago, Rob said:

I go to iPlayer, but then have to sign in or register to play it. So much for public broadcasting.

Yes, but there is at least one very good reason for that. It's not based on your nearest transmitter so before I registered I would have to sit through London local TV news (iPlayer didn't know where I was). Since I registered I now get the SW local news automatically after the national news.

If you check "Keep me signed in" you rarely if ever have to sign in again after the first time.

Oh well, if it has to be. Hopefully I won't click on the wrong link and get cooking program or whatever updates in perpetuity :(

Tracking users previous sites in order to provide 'relevant content' is a pain if you want to broaden your knowledge.

12 minutes ago, Rob said:

Oh well, if it has to be. Hopefully I won't click on the wrong link and get cooking program or whatever updates in perpetuity :(

Tracking users previous sites in order to provide 'relevant content' is a pain if you want to broaden your knowledge.

As i can't get iplayer i checked youtube