British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Madness

1787 Shilling No Dot Over Head gEF

Thanks for reading.

Selling a 1787 Shilling with no dot over GIII's head.  Purchased for about 270 GBP from Michael Gouby earlier this year.  He supplied the attached scans and graded the coin at gEF.  I'm asking 190 GBP plus postage.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

irHCBp1.jpg

qLd2l3o.jpg

Edited by Madness
  • Like 1

Lovely coin

• Like 1

Price reduced to 170 GBP, which includes tracked and insured shipping to UK, US, Australia & New Zealand.  If you don't like it, return it for a full refund.  

Edited by Madness

If anyone is interested in Decimal £2s, £1s (old style) or 50ps, I have acquired a huge collection, mostly in excellent condition - please pm me.

There are some of the scarcities in here, and some of those have already sold out. Others are on Ebay at the moment, but there is much much more! If you are belatedly building date runs of the £1s and £2s I can help you with most dates (except those occurring in sets only).

Happy to post or meet up - whatever suits you. I am in North Devon.

Apologies - should have been a new thread. If anyone can shift it?

Also ebay list: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pbowen24/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

Edited by Paddy
mis-posted
  • Haha 1

Sick of waiting for this to sell.  All offers over 50 GBP + insured shipping will be considered.  14 day unconditional returns accepted.  

Sold, but someone else will probably make it available for sale again soon.