British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Acetone & Verdi-care

Yes.  We must take care of Verdi.  Anyone capable of writing this is worthy of respect.  

Edited by Madness

Just one Cornetto, give it to me, delicious ice-cream, of Italyyyyyyyy

• Haha 1

Joe Green at his best.

Just got some acetone in and had ordered some verdi-care . Decided , because of the postage costs to get the bigger bottle (an extra fiver) .Didn't realise that the cost of the bigger bottle took me over the import threshold for tax . Now I have a bill for £13. 55 to pay before I can pick it up .£8 in costs for the Royal Mail , bloody highway robbers.All because I was trying to save a few quid.

Edited by mick1271

On 11/8/2018 at 9:46 PM, Peter said:

I've just replenished my supplies.

This is a warning to you all.Do not be complacent 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7695074/maya-edwards-blister-injuries-burns-acrylic-nails-leicester/

Nasty.

She should have just found something to cover the flames with rather than rush it to the bathroom. Mind she's only a kid, and you don't always think straight in that sort of situation anyway.