British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

Cointalk?

Anyone else use Cointalk forum in the US and finding it down today? I viewed it happily this morning but since lunchtime I have not been able to raise the site at all...

I have never heard of this forum before so checked it out. It seems to be working now Paddy.

Yes -  it was back up Monday morning but down most of Sunday - not sure why and it may have been a local issue as it seems others were still posting while I couldn't get it. Useful site anyway, though only really for US and World coins - their following for GB varieties is pretty low.

Our pals across the pond haven't a lot to go for hence infatuation with double dies etc.Great forum with a lot of knowledge over several time zones....drop em a few pre 1800 and they gag for more.....a good bunch in the face of it.☺️

• Like 1

I'm on there from time to time, even post occasionally. They allow for a lot more photo info so actually have pictures there....

It's been working for me though.