British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Did anyone buy lot 449 in the last DNW sale. If so I have your ticket here.

As the title says.

Lot 449 was an Aberystwyth 3d, the ticket for which came with the previous lot which I won. The winner of lot 449 is likely to have my tickets. PM me if this applies to anyone to arrange an exchange.

I would get on to DNW. This is an issue they should resolve.

Jerry

2 hours ago, jelida said:

I would get on to DNW. This is an issue they should resolve.

Jerry

I have done. Just using this as an alternative means of reaching out before the info gets lost.

Not the first time DNW have got mixed up with their postings. In October 2017, along with my F17, I got someone else's job lot of coins addressed to me, but with the buyer's details inside. Didn't mention it on here at the time, but rather decided to send it back to DNW after calling them. The buyer lived in Bristol. 

As a reward they've sent me all the coin catalogues since. 

There's a story about the Hulett collection with a good reason why the tickets got mixed up in a few cases. DNW have tried to ensure that the tickets were paired with the right coin, but a few might have gone astray. 448 & 449 are two in question, as the ticket says it came from me - which is right for 449. It definitely didn't come from Lloyd Bennett in 1984, being ex CNG in 2012.