British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinery

Edward I Class 1c/a mule and Class 15b

The class 1c/a mule hammered at over £250 at DNW with buyer’s premium, I’ll accept £150 plus postage. The in-hand image reflects the true colour/tone of the coin.

https://www.dnw.co.uk/auction-archive/lot-archive/lot.php?department=Coins&lot_id=247935

The class 15b has an absolutely superb quality flan, also with a deep tone. Sold by R Ingram for £90, I’ll accept £55 plus postage.

Apologies, I will have to upload the images tomorrow when I can downsize them on the laptop :(

35 minutes ago, Rob said:

Which mint is the class 15?

London, Rob, will get the pictures up tomorrow. Clogged/soft-struck, but a definite collector’s coin. 

15 hours ago, Coinery said:

The class 1c/a mule hammered at over £250 at DNW with buyer’s premium, I’ll accept £150 plus postage. The in-hand image reflects the true colour/tone of the coin.

https://www.dnw.co.uk/auction-archive/lot-archive/lot.php?department=Coins&lot_id=247935

The class 15b has an absolutely superb quality flan, also with a deep tone. Sold by R Ingram for £90, I’ll accept £55 plus postage.

Apologies, I will have to upload the images tomorrow when I can downsize them on the laptop :(

IMG_091038%.jpg

Sign in to follow this