British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
bhx7

1981 Circulation Ten Pence

Took my predecimal florin collection of Eliz II into the large ten pence coins all the way to 1992. I have also been trying to find all of the variants set out in Davies, not an easy task. However I am struggling to get a 1981 Circulation issue. Can anyone help.

Thanks

Oh dear, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I bought several of these in a job lot years ago, due to the low mintage figures.

The bad news is that they are SOMEWHERE, but god knows where and being disabled it's not going to be either quick or easy to find them. If no-one else swims to the rescue I will try to find them at some point. Or TRY to find them!

Got a spare 1981 proof set if it's any use.

Sign in to follow this