British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Madness

Stuff to Make Us Laugh

Rees-Mogg handed in a hand written resignation letter dated ‘St Crispin’s Day’ and requested that the new PM to "convey my resignation as secretary for business, energy and industrial strategy to the King".

Isn't it rather poor that his handwriting is barely legible and that it wasn't sealed and written on a parchment.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/25/jacob-rees-moggs-hand-written-resignation-letter-is-slathered-with-pretention-17633956/

• Haha 2

I've always liked JRM as a person, ever since that famous put-down of David Dimbleby on QT. Priceless, the lesson of which is underestimate JRM at your peril.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Sword said:

Rees-Mogg handed in a hand written resignation letter dated ‘St Crispin’s Day’ and requested that the new PM to "convey my resignation as secretary for business, energy and industrial strategy to the King".

Isn't it rather poor that his handwriting is barely legible and that it wasn't sealed and written on a parchment.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/25/jacob-rees-moggs-hand-written-resignation-letter-is-slathered-with-pretention-17633956/

They don't call him the "Victorian pencil" for nothing! Thank gawd he's gone, though I'd prefer even him to Cruella Braverperson.

light bulb moment.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

HOW MANY PSYCHIATRISTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

Only 1, but the lightbulb has to really want to change..

• Haha 1

Looks like the dark haired girl is about to fire off a text on her iPhone...

The guy's saying "Right, I'm going to stick his burnt sienna where the sun don't shine"

Edited by Peckris 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/27/2022 at 10:52 PM, Peckris 2 said:

HOW MANY PSYCHIATRISTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

Only 1, but the lightbulb has to really want to change..

Ian bradey would have had  no chance then......

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, copper123 said:

Ian bradey would have had  no chance then......

eh?

For Monday..........(with apologies for the F word. I would have said buzz off or clear off)

just take one and fuck off.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The joke is on you if a kid takes off the door handle instead of a bag of sweets...

• Sad 1

I just did an Amazon product review, and got this in reply. I mean, are they truly having a larf, or what?

we'll tell you a joke.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, 1949threepence said:

I just did an Amazon product review, and got this in reply. I mean, are they truly having a larf, or what?

we'll tell you a joke.PNG

That WAS the joke!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought you would have found my half penny more amusing....I feel sorry for us half penny collectors  we lack the lustre of the spend a penny guys 

CM221106-101443003 (281x400).jpg

• Haha 3

On 10/28/2022 at 1:13 AM, Coinery said:

EF723547-C45C-42F9-8F38-91F95C633E71.jpeg

yeah I am often doing it ....it's one of the few times humans sit still long enough to paint them 

plethora.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?

I don't know and I don't care.

• Haha 4

Putin wanted to know if Zelensky was still alive... Zelensky himself decided to send Putin a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game. Putin opened the letter which appeared to contain a single line of a coded message.

370HSSV-0773H

Putin was baffled, so he emailed it to Lukashenko, and his aides had no idea either, so they sent it to the KGB. No one could solve it at the KGB, so it went to the CIA, then to NSA. With no clue as to the meaning. The FBI finally asked the Australian Military for help. Within a few seconds they called back with this message: “Tell that Neanderthal Putin he’s holding the message upside down." .

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 11/8/2022 at 3:34 PM, DrLarry said:

I thought you would have found my half penny more amusing....I feel sorry for us half penny collectors  we lack the lustre of the spend a penny guys 

CM221106-101443003 (281x400).jpg

Only just got this 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

10 days old, but another gem from Darth Putin :)

Day 250 of my 3 day war. My army advances backwards and I'm losing all my warships in a land war to a country that doesn't have a navy while my air force fires at Europe's largest country and misses it, hitting one next door.

I remain a master strategist.

5 hours ago, Rob said:

10 days old, but another gem from Darth Putin :)

Day 250 of my 3 day war. My army advances backwards and I'm losing all my warships in a land war to a country that doesn't have a navy while my air force fires at Europe's largest country and misses it, hitting one next door.

I remain a master strategist.

Meanwhile I withdraw from Kherson but leave the announcement to my generals so they don't associate this colossal failure (sorry, "strategic realignment") with me.

Cartoon strip from the Daily Mirror, 1919:-

pocket telephones.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1