British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Bugs at the moment

Note that some may experience bugs on the forum for the next day or so. I am trying to update and old version of the software to the latest version but only got as far as updating the server PHP version today, which may cause (and in fact already has caused) problems for some depending on browser and so many other factors these days. 

Sorry about that. It'll be worth it in the end!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Chris Perkins said:

Note that some may experience bugs on the forum for the next day or so. I am trying to update and old version of the software to the latest version but only got as far as updating the server PHP version today, which may cause (and in fact already has caused) problems for some depending on browser and so many other factors these days. 

Sorry about that. It'll be worth it in the end!

Thanks Chris for all your un-lauded behind the scenes work to host, moderate and maintain the most important and serious (generally) of numismatic forums. I am sure we are all very grateful for what you do, I know my existence would be much impoverished were it not for the Predecimal Forum.

Jerry

• Like 10

Oh look, it's all new and has all new bells and whistles. It was a bit fiddly but I got there in the end. Hope there are no issues now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Chris Perkins said:

Oh look, it's all new and has all new bells and whistles. It was a bit fiddly but I got there in the end. Hope there are no issues now.

Looks good Chris.

I thought at first the new black and white emoticons had replaced the originals, but scrolling down, I note they are still there, so won't take the hump lol  🐫B)  

• Like 2