British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Master Jmd

Member List

Looking at the member list, I notice that not many of us have AOL or ICQ...would it be better to replace these with MSN and YIM as that is what most of us have?

:)

I agree as I would put my msn there

I see what you mean. I think that would probably be complicated.

If anyone has time, why don't you check out the Invision Power board web site, and see if there is a mod that does that.

I take it that your Admin CP is the same layout as the Invisionfree Admin CP?

If so I have asked for a code to do this on the Invisionfree coding support forums (Here) :)

Yes, I imagine it's very similar. Lets see if there are any replies then.

I don't use M$N... I mean MSN, I use Yahoo messenger...

Why do you preffer MSN?

I think it's just a case of what most people find first. And once you're established with a few contacts it's difficult to change.

Looking at the member list, I notice that not many of us have AOL or ICQ...would it be better to replace these with MSN and YIM as that is what most of us have?

:)

You can still get anyone's MSN or Yahoo! handle from their profile. It just doesn't show on the master member list.

BTW, if you click on the ICQ button next to anyone's name on the master list, it is supposed to allow you to send them an IM via predecimal, but it doesn't function properly. Probably upgrades to ICQ have made the form obsolete.