British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
secret santa

Who is "iannich48" ?

A username of "iannich48" has requested access to my personal collection website but I don't who this is. If you make yourself known to me I will almost certainly grant access.

5 hours ago, secret santa said:

A username of "iannich48" has requested access to my personal collection website but I don't who this is. If you make yourself known to me I will almost certainly grant access.

I'm not iannich48, Richard, but your spare pennies website isn't letting me in. It prompts me for a username and password, but I don't think I ever had a password.

Also, I've lost the link to your personal collection as I had an upgrade which has obliterated my old e mail account.    

Guest iannich48

Hi there, I have only recently found this forum and it is fascinating. I am collecting Victorian copper pennies, and the rarer George v pennies and Victorian gothic florins. So that is why i was trying to look at the coins in the collection.

Guest iannich48

So thank you secret Santa for offering grant me access, it would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. If you collect pennies you will spend a lot of time here, why not join the forum as a member and tell us a little about yourself.

Jerry

Guest iannich48

Thanks for the welcome. I must be doing something wrong, as I am logged in, but it still says comment as a guest.

You can login as a guest, but you should log out and then register. Once you login with the fully registered details rather than a guest login, you should be sorted :)

Ian, you should now be able to view www.englishpennies.wordpress.com.