British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Platinumskies1

1847 gothic crown

3 hours ago, Platinumskies1 said:

Hi I’m after a gothic crown in good grade let me know if anyone has one available I’m after as many as I can get

There's an unlimited supply in China.

Virtually every sale has one, and frequently more than one. They aren't rare, so you should be able to buy to your heart's content.

How about this one from Amazon?

black gothic crown - Copy.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Peckris said:

An "edge dump"? Euwww.

That's the one up top cleaned edge dump and grossly over graded but yours at a snip for £2600. I'll get myself a brace .Sure someone taking a crap on the edge of it must knock a bit of value off?:lol:

Edited by zookeeperz
  • Like 1

I took a whole dump when I clocked the price, but then they are never really "affordable" to me anyway ;)

• Like 2

Corbitts sold a nice proof one last week.....11K hammer

1 hour ago, will1976 said:

Corbitts sold a nice proof one last week.....11K hammer

My friend viewed them at corbitts he said they had problems

there are quite a few for sale in china:lol:

One just sold on Ebay Canada for $705, which was either a bargain or a stitch up - I suspect the latter.

• Like 2