British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Unwilling Numismatist

7 Kilos of Johhny Foreigners

why not .. 500 pesetas @ £1.59.

I think I might have to google the ones they pay most for ... must be an alterior motive there surely!

Edited by Unwilling Numismatist
crayon attack

1 minute ago, Unwilling Numismatist said:

why not .. 500 pesetas @ £1.59.

I think I might have to google the ones they pay most for ... must be an alterior otive there surely!

Conspiracy theorist that I am makes you wonder why they are willing to pay so much for obsolete coinage as in specific coins? Have they been tampered with ? is there something deep in the coin that they need to retrieve? All these questions will be answered tonight on Film at 11 :lol:

• Like 1

I am waiting for you to discover another coin that will make you trip over your bottom lip. :lol: 

I am the purveyor of bad news :unsure: I contacted leftovercurrency and asked about the prices they had listed on certain coins as they seemed to be rather generous. I think I might of saved the guys job :lol: So I am expecting a gift in my mailbox . They had just updated the site and the prices we saw were input errors. Shame really as I was just about to purchase 1500 stotinov coins 10-20-50 500 of each for £79 in the hope of receiving just short of £7000 as the price for the 50 stotinov was advertised at £9 each :ph34r: the £2.50 and £1.50 ish.

Oh well maybe this time next year we'll be millionaires?:lol:

There was coin in there for £11.59, it was late, I felll asleep before I could hunt any down.

• Like 1

Looks like you lot above are thinking about summer hols

hi

I go through over 200 kilos of mixed foreign coins a week.Its second nature to me.

Depending on the mix i pay £3 to £4 a kilo and up to £20 a kilo for good useable currency and also

pay fair prices for notes

regards Michael