British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Rob

1938 Farthings

Hi all. 

I've had an enquiry for 100 1938 farthings. Don't have to be mint state. Any squirrels with a significant number please PM me. Ta.

Someone's 80th birthday!! 100 guests?

Could be, God only knows. Just someone asking if I can supply 100 of them in circulated condition and how much. I don't let the pile of dross build up that much, hence the question. 

• Like 1

I have been through my box of spare farthings - the 1938 seems scarcer than many other dates! I have 11 of them if that helps?

Thanks Paddy. They might be of use. I'll have to see what else comes up. I'm not expecting to source all 100 from the same place, because they are the hardest year for the issue..

3 hours ago, Paddy said:

I have been through my box of spare farthings - the 1938 seems scarcer than many other dates! I have 11 of them if that helps?

1938 BU is almost impossible to find apparently?

10 hours ago, zookeeperz said:

1938 BU is almost impossible to find apparently?

The most difficult farthing since 1915 I'd say (notwithstanding the rather overrated 1935).

• Like 2

I seem to have every date apart from 1938 ,