British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Richard2

Edward III half noble

About time I changed my profile picture. So here is a rather pleasing detecting find I made the other month on a friends permission. Don’t think he was too pleased, although he said otherwise. Treaty period. I’ve since flattened it a little, but there’s a couple of very small bends that might require more experienced hands

D215C895-237F-4C8C-A14D-51107DD60993.jpeg

7113DC05-F846-475D-A026-DCF17F97DB97.jpeg

• Like 2

Well done Sir...a Gem rescued.:D

• Like 1

The grot dance is in vogue around here.:mellow:

Utter disbelief when I turned the plug of turf over , there it was just looking at me, all of about 2 inches down

nice one, someone else found my gold, was on this farm for about 6 years, found around 109 hammered on one particular field, always thought there would be one there, then some go got permission and found it within 6 weeks, was gutted lol 

• Like 2

I have a Roman Fort within 400yds grots....one day