British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Paddy

Music to sort coins to

I saw them 3 times and never disappointed.

It must be utterly amazing for Guy Pratt to play bass with them - he was still learning when DSOTM came out and he became a fan!

I found this one, part of a "Best of Sea Life" album, and the title seemed appropriate. Music is good too - light rock:

Thanks Paddy. New to me, but youtube seem to have the whole album, which takes care of my lunchtime.

• Like 1

Another band newly discovered in amongst a huge collection of CDs I bought late last year - May Blitz. Medium rock with some driving rhythms. This is my favourite track so far:

• Like 1

Fine stuff - if almost the very definition of a Vertigo band!

• Like 1

Good tune. One of the founders of May Blitz was Terry Poole, ex-Bakerloo, who apparently later joined Vinegar Joe. Strangely though, I can't find mention of him in lists of former VJ members, only Steve York, and Nick South. I presume he didn't stay long.

• Like 1

Tonight I opened a Good Red, and I am currently annoying the neighbours

with 'Highway Star' off  'Live in Japan'.........

( bloody loud, nice system)

I keep forgetting how unbelievable a performance this is,  and every now and again,

I have to hammer it out to 'reset'......

• Like 1