British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Master Jmd

My new website

After Mitch created his free website, I got the urge to own one myself. Also with help from Mitch at getting the host and site builder working, I have now finished it (My Webpage).

There is still a bit more to do to it, and more pages to load, but I think I have completed the basics of it.

There is also a forum link (My Forum), which, as with Mitch, I am looking for moderators and what I have put as super moderators to help the forum in control (PM me if you want to be a mod/supermod).

:)

Why don't you merge your forums and both become admin?

Why don't you merge your forums and both become admin?

Could do, I suppose, I have already asked Mitch if he would like to become an admin on my forum...

Okay, looking good so far, but I have spotted a few typos!

Home page:

See My Corkboard for news about coins, the latest forum news and latest purchases into my colletion.

I hope you enjoy the site. Scroll down the thebottom of this page to vote in the current poll.

About me

As with the forum, I started this website as a usefull source of information for fellow coin collectors and researchers.

Thanks William, I shall make sure that they are corrected tommorow.

After Mitch created his free website, I got the urge to own one myself. Also with help from Mitch at getting the host and site builder working

Your welcome for the help

By the way we could merge the forum if you want to make it easier and more active with less competition pm me on My forum

i plonk a topic on you webiste see if u can answer it on name that coin

After Mitch created his free website, I got the urge to own one myself. Also with help from Mitch at getting the host and site builder working

By the way we could merge the forum if you want to make it easier and more active with less competition pm me on My forum

I suggested that earlier

Edited by Emperor Oli

I know that why I posted that I would merge them thanks oli

Excellent start, JMD!! One typo that you missed (and so did William!), on the left side, are the links to Master JMD COLECTION Home, About Me, and Guestbook

Thanks Kuhli, I shall edit that when I get home from school...:)

Oh, and Mitch, I have replied to your question in my forum (in the ofice area).

Edited by Master Jmd

Very nice loking site you have there JMD :)

Mind if I link to it aswell use one of your coinpictures to make an icon/symbol of?

For me, less knowing, some general info about farthings with pics would do fine on your site. :)

Sure :)

When I have some more time I will be adding a Photo Page with links to my omnicoin collection. I shall also add more information, such as a 'known farthing types' page (hopefully with images if I can obtain them with permission :) ).

Ok, I have now added a Pictorial Farthing Tribute Page (here). It is a bit basic at the moment as I have only added two coins. Chris, could I use the image of your 1836 farthing (here)?

Chris, could I use the image of your 1836 farthing (here)?

Of course you can. Use anything you like until you start competing with me :angry::D

Looking good JMD! Your website's coming along nicely!

Of course you can. Use anything you like until you start competing with me :angry::D

Is that anything farthing wise, or just plain anything? I ask tis because I would also like to set up a few more photo pages to cover all copper coins :)

Anything you like JMD, but you will probably have to save them to your webspace, in the event that I may delete/move them in the future.

Anything you like JMD, but you will probably have to save them to your webspace, in the event that I may delete/move them in the future.

Yep, thanks...I will probably add more images and better descriptions on Wednesday (my halfday) or Sunday (if I have time) :)

I have now also added a links page. (don't worry Chris, Predecimal is at the top of the lists :) ). Which can be found here.

:)

JMD

I had a quick peek at your website...is that your 1694 1/4d ?

I will have another look later...

is that your 1694 1/4d ?

Yes...there is quite a bit of verdegris though :(, but that is not a big problem for me :)

is that your 1694 1/4d ?

Yes...there is quite a bit of verdegris though :(, but that is not a big problem for me :)

Verdigris is a problem for anyone, it speads to the whole coin and your collection.

I saw you had put up a link on your webpage to mine. :) Very nice of you and I will make an effort this weekend to get my english web-pages up about swedish coins so that there is something for english speaker to read aswell. Hopefully you´ll find it usefull. :)

Im also curious, how do you do that nice meny to your left, that without the scroller? Im using Dreamweaver myself when building mine but as I said somewhere else I merely know the basics. :)

Mines on A11.net, which has pre-made templates...I do not know if it is possible to get the code for this...