British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

1 minute ago, Platinumskies1 said:

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum I’m platinumskies I’m on the silver forum,Instagram and YouTube so hellooo

Welcome to the forum! Are you by any chance Numistacker's chum (my favourite coin guy on YouTube)? :) 

1 minute ago, Descartes said:

Welcome to the forum! Are you by any chance Numistacker's chum (my favourite coin guy on YouTube)? :) 

Hi yes I am numis friend have you seen my channel

1 minute ago, Platinumskies1 said:

Hi yes I am numis friend have you seen my channel

No, I haven't, but I saw your nice blue watch when you were video-bombing Numis' YouTube video at Baldwin St James' Auction 15 :D 

I will definitely have a look at your channel over the weekend.

Descartes

Welcome @Platinumskies1 ! I am not on any the other places you mention - what coins are you into?

7 minutes ago, Descartes said:

No, I haven't, but I saw your nice blue watch when you were video-bombing Numis' YouTube video at Baldwin St James' Auction 15 :D 

I will definitely have a look at your channel over the weekend.

Descartes

Haha ok thanks

5 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Welcome @Platinumskies1 ! I am not on any the other places you mention - what coins are you into?

Hi paddy I’m into milled stuff crowns sovs etc I like anything but mainly George III onwards like the old proofs as well 

2 minutes ago, Platinumskies1 said:

Hi paddy I’m into milled stuff crowns sovs etc I like anything but mainly George III onwards like the old proofs as well 

Good - we have some common ground. I don't do the gold but otherwise milled British coins as far back as I can get.

Are you looking for any in particular? Quite a few people here have spares if you tell us what you need.

1 minute ago, Paddy said:

Good - we have some common ground. I don't do the gold but otherwise milled British coins as far back as I can get.

Are you looking for any in particular? Quite a few people here have spares if you tell us what you need.

I’m not looking to buy at the moment I’ve run out of money lol I’m selling a few things would you be interested in a 1839 no ww shilling graded MS62 by ngc

Maybe, but I suspect as you have had it graded, the price will be too high for me. I am always short of money, but I do a lot of scouting for bargains!

Graded coins are not my thing really - I prefer to be able to handle the coins and make my own mind up as to how good it is, not have someone else tell me.

3 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Maybe, but I suspect as you have had it graded, the price will be too high for me. I am always short of money, but I do a lot of scouting for bargains!

Graded coins are not my thing really - I prefer to be able to handle the coins and make my own mind up as to how good it is, not have someone else tell me.

I understand I like holding the coin as well but I find it fun grading coins

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paddy said:

It won’t let me sell stuff on this forum is it because I’m new

Yes - you need to have a minimum of 30 posts before you can post or reply in the For Sale section. Says so in the rules in the thread pinned to the top of that section.

30 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Yes - you need to have a minimum of 30 posts before you can post or reply in the For Sale section. Says so in the rules in the thread pinned to the top of that section.

Ok thanks 

Welcome to the forum. A great place with great people and lots of knowledge which the members are always willing to share, although some in grumpier ways than others :ph34r:, no names mentioned :D.

4 minutes ago, bhx7 said:

Welcome to the forum. A great place with great people and lots of knowledge which the members are always willing to share, although some in grumpier ways than others :ph34r:, no names mentioned :D.

Haha thanks

• Like 1

On 21/02/2018 at 8:07 PM, Platinumskies1 said:

Hi everyone I’m new to this forum I’m platinumskies I’m on the silver forum,Instagram and YouTube so hellooo

Welcome PlatinumSkies1, Great vids on youtube.