British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
copper123

And this lot wanted trump in !!!!!

morgue technician has been sacked after tests revealed he had sex with the corpse of a murdered reality star.

Oksana Aplekaeva, a former star of Russia's top reality show Dom-2, was  murdered in 2008. Her body was found by a lorry driver on the side of a motorway.

The star's killer has never been caught but new information led police to exhume her body and carry out more detailed forensic tests.

Evidence collected revealed that Aplekaeva had been sexually violated after her death. 

Oksana Aplekaeva was murdered in 2008

+5
  •  
Oksana Aplekaeva was a former reality TV star

+5
  •  

Oksana Aplekaeva was a former reality TV star who was murdered in 2008

Alexander (above), was still working at the morgue until the discovery of his actions - he has now been forced to resign

+5
  •  

Alexander (above), was still working at the morgue until the discovery of his actions - he has now been forced to resign

DNA tests showed that a forensic morgue technician named only as 37-year-old Alexander was the offender.

Alexander, still working at the morgue until the discovery of his actions, has been forced to resign.

No doubt they were looking for something else but needed to eliminate the DNA source once it came to light. Wonder why they suspected it was him? Unless they had a sample already on file.

Very unpleasant business. 

He said: 'I could not argue against science. I have not been able to find a job for three months.'

He also claims that his wife left him and changed her phone number.

i can understand why.  

• Like 1

Sex with a BB contestant is bad enough but a dead one ?

Worthy of jimmy saville I think

Its been plastered all over the media in russia this story .

The bloke has been moaning - his wife has left him hes lost his job and finding it hard to get another one (I wonder who to blame for this?)

Its not actually illegal to do this in russia , its just sort of not aproved of.

I feel sorry for the girls familly they must be very distressed - they dont deserve this

Pretty disgusting and sordid but I don't see what the link to Trump is.

1 hour ago, jaggy said:

Gets watch out, looks at the second hand and waits, tapping fingers gently on table, humming a little tune...

Edited by Peckris

4 hours ago, jaggy said:

2 hours ago, Peckris said:

Gets watch out, looks at the second hand and waits, tapping fingers gently on table, humming a little tune...

The only link I can see is that the Russians allegedly wanted Trump to be elected. Quite how that translates down to this guy's level, I don't know. Necrophilia is not confined to Russia or Russians.   

It was the phrases "Pretty disgusting and sordid" and "the link to Trump" that seemed rather obvious. :lol:

On 2/12/2018 at 10:58 PM, Peckris said:

It was the phrases "Pretty disgusting and sordid" and "the link to Trump" that seemed rather obvious. :lol:

It's just his manner. Once you get to know him he's a lovely guy. 

I'll get me coat -----> :ph34r::wacko:

• Like 1

You didn't see me, right?

• Like 1